Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marmalade Spring 2011

One of my favorite Mod-inspired lines, Marmalade, has just sent me their Spring 2011 look book and once again, they do not disappoint when it comes to providing vivid ladies fashion with a quirky, fresh 1960's revival. Marmalade is everything a 60's inspired clothing line should be, fun, bright, charming and modern (After all, without Modern we wouldn't have Mod!)

What I have always liked about Marmalade is their attention to detail. From their perfect pleats, uniformed buttons, rich colors, to that oh-so-adorable Mary Quant inspired black daisy buckle on their sunny yellow dress (my favorite from the collection) their line is as fun to wear and it is adorable!

Without further ado, here are my favorite dress from Marmalade Spring 11.































www.marmalade-shop.com


A





1 comment: