Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Turkish VOGUE October 2010 Pictorial - Goth and lovely

What's black, white and red all over? This amazingly moody photo shoot featured in the October 2010 issue of Turkish Vogue!

The model is Gwen Loos and in this pictorial it's all high drama with a nod to all things romantically goth.

The photo shoot is styled extremely elegant with a pop of red in every shot. The dark, inky brows painted on Gwen's beautiful ivory face makes me want to grab a sharpie and paint mine on grotesquely black, thick and straight. I cannot emphasise how much I adore bold brows!

I swear, the European versions of VOGUE are way more superior to our own here in the US. Less celebrities on covers US VOGUE and more stunning styling like this! (please)














I love all the pieces in the spread. Black is my favorite color to wear.




A

No comments:

Post a Comment