Thursday, December 9, 2010

I think I just died and went to Mustard heaven!

Oh mustard! How I adore thee!


ASOS Peter Pan collared 60's shift dress. It looks like a dress Charlie Brown's girlfriend would wear, (if he had one). I love the contrasting black collar on this dress. If you haven't noticed by now, I have a thing for Peter Pan collars. Some would say an unhealthy obsession. You decide.



I also adore the outfit below! It's one of the best put together outfits i've found on a street style blog. Actually something I would wear. Nicely done lady! Very sharp and totally elegant!


Patent leather mustard handbag. Very feminine and retro looking.  This purse would compliment a navy, black, cream or brown outfit very well. It would add just the perfect "pop" of color. This purse is very versatile!  www.asos.com




I have also fallen in love with Carolina Amato Leather gloves in mustard. They are extremely stylist and I love how they fit perfectly stopping right at your wrist. Love that glove length! www.joanshepp.com


YSL eyeshadow set in # 7 is the perfect eyeshadow pallet to tie your new mustard pieces seaming-less with the rest of your winter wardrobe. www.barneys.com



I love the color mustard. It's very underrated. Mustard bright, elengant, fun and classic. It's defiantly one of my favorite colors to wear!












A

1 comment:

  1. Aghhh, I always loved mustard color anything, especially peacoats. I've always wanted a mustard colored peacoat, but they always end up having epaulets (sp?) on them and I'm not a fan of those! Wish I could just find a PLAIN mustard yellow peacoat!

    ReplyDelete