Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rudi Gernreich Fashion Show February 4th


This weekend I will be participating in a Rudi Gernreich Fashion show at the Italian Cultural Institute of Los Angeles.  A dear friend, Audrey Moorehead , is organizing the entire event and allowing honoring me the chance to model some pieces from her very extensive and exquisite Rudi Gernreich collection. I'll get to feel like my style icon Peggy Moffitt if only for one night :)

To RSVP to the event please comment below.



A


4 comments:

  1. I owned the Rudy Gernreich book before i could fake the words to Booker's Green Onions. I'm thrilled to see you in your actual element. I'm deeply saddened by the lack of support by all of 'us' actual MOD fans -- i'll drive my vintage scooter to the event after i park my Chevrolet Cruse at the nearest diluted 60's revival scene. I'll be the one dressed as Darin Stevens - - only i'll most likely be tipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is exciting. TJL

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJL, Thank you for attending the show and just being an all around great person. :)

    A

    ReplyDelete