Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Giulietta Resort 2013

The Giulietta line just keeps making me a devotee of the brand! Resort 2013 is so exciting that although I just wrote about Giulietta Fall 12, I just couldn't keep their Resort 2013 collection unwraps. The line is charming in every way possible. What first comes to mind when I see the collection is 1920s Art Deco meets 1960's Mod - and the creations are just perfection.

The Resort line has geometric prints, color blocking and sheer panels which add just a demure hint of  sex appeal. The pant suits in the collection have a whim of Katharine Hepburn in where they are bold and masculine, but extremely sensual and appealing. The resort line is completed with the grand piece of the collection; a sweetheart neck dress in black and white with a floor grazing knife pleated skirt. It is one of the most glamourous pieces I have ever come across in a modern day collection.

















I love Giulietta!


A




No comments:

Post a Comment