Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Might as well face it you're addicted to DRESSES!

It's been about a month since the last time I bought a new dress and man is it getting harder and harder to sustain the urge of shopping! I don't know how much longer I can contain myself!

I am putting the dress shopping on a little hiatus since Christmas left me a little broke and I am trying to save for my Portland trip at the end of the month. But that doesn't keep me from web-window shopping! Why I've already found a few dresses on ModCloth that if I had more change in my pocket, would be sitting pretty in my closet.



Candy Cottage Dress


How's Your Garden Grow Dress




Sweet Darling Dress


Whisper Sweet Nothings Dress


Prix Fixe Dress





Mhmmm, anybody else notice I have a penchant for short black dresses??



A

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! I think half my wardrobe is short black dresses!! I have not bought any dresses in awhile myself! That will change this weekend..I am determine to do a little Thrift scouting for vintage dresses..hope I find some good stuff for the Big Vegas trip next month...speaking of are you going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I have been going through a very black clothing phase. It must be the cold weather that is keeping me away from bright colors. But I simply love wearing black. Its so classic, matches with everything and is flattering.

    Good luck on your vintage shopping this weekend! I wanna go but I am trying to save money for my Portland trip I am taking with my girlfriends later this month. Speaking of vintage clothing, I recently heard of a big vintage clothing store in Burbank called Playclothes. Have you ever been to it? I want to visit it as soon as I get some spending money!

    I don't know if I am going to Vegas yet. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete