Thursday, August 18, 2011

Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti A/W 2011 - 2012

DISCLAIMER: If you are faint of heart for pretty pretty fashion, you may want to make sure you are sitting down before you read the rest of this entry and totally start loathing over easily one of the most beautiful, and most stylish current collections I have EVER seen! Please take this disclaimer as a warning.

Now that we have the legal formalities out of the way, I present the most swoon worthy A/W 2011 collection EVER, Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti:




















The cuts! The pastel colors! The short hemlines! The drop waist! The details! The metallic stacked heeled Mary-Janes (I never wanted to make love to a shoe until now)! The sharp coordinates! I feel light headed and lovesick all at the same time! Aw to be in love!

And if you're not on the verge of collapsing like I am,  I strongly urge you to watch the runway presentation of the Philosophy collection. You can view the entire line in all its artistic glory!



Too much prettiness for one day! I'm forever in awe!



A




No comments:

Post a Comment