Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gaga in Vogue

I'm not particularly a big Lady Gaga fan but I do find her songs often stuck in my head and like to see what crazy outfit she comes up with next. And I totally, absolutely am in love with her spread for the March issue of Vogue magazine!

Just a couple of posts ago, (Think Pink, Feb. 8th) I featured a model wearing a bright fuchsia bob. Those photos got me thinking of how I always wanted a cherub looking baby pink bob and viola! Vogue comes along featuring Gaga in a pastel pink bob and I must say I love it and I'm now looking for a pink bob wig of my own. How fun!

Here is Miss Gaga sporting the pink bob, dark plum lipstick and pale eyebrows. I must say this is my favorite Gaga look EVER!









I'm going out and getting my copy of Vogue tomorrow!



A

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the high-key lighting on those photos! Haha, I'm the photo dork and you're the fashionista. ;)

    ReplyDelete