Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mods Mayday 2011

There comes a time of year that all mod kids look forward to -Mods May Day. And here in Los Angeles,  the biggest event is Soulsides Mods May Day night.

The event took place last night at the Cock n Bull Pub in Santa Monica and a good time was had by all! The club was packed, the dance floor never empty, and mods from all over the country where there for the celebration!

I truly enjoyed myself this year looking at all the sharp gals and guys, meeting new people, admiring the vintage scooters and dancing to Northern Soul all night. I even left with the nights prestigious "Best Dressed Modette" trophy- a true honor considering all the well dressed girls at the event!

Fabiola and I. I loved her outfit!

My darling, darling Gigi.

Gigi, Maria and I.

Maria, one of the friendliest people I've met!

The beautiful ones

Hyrum and I with our trophys for "Best Dressed Mods"



A clip of some of the fantastic vintage scooters at last nights event.


May is quickly becoming my favorite month!



A




3 comments:

  1. It was a fun night!! Hope to see you at the one This coming Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April,
    I am a frequent attendee to the various MOD events around LA, too.
    I know Gigi very well and Rich and Hector, etc. I will introduce myself and say 'hello' next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hello there! Looking forward to meeting you~ Thanks for reading the blog! -A

    ReplyDelete