Friday, November 12, 2010

Kate Spade leg wear collection

I seriously feel like tights are one of the best things that has ever happen to women's fashion! If anyone knows me they would know my obsession with tights. I have a massive collection at home that takes up more space in my closet than should, and I will probably wear knee high socks till someone has to pull an intervention on me and let me know that I shouldn't be wearing them past 40 cause I'm getting all Baby Jane status on them.

I also have mentioned before on this blog my request of being buried in white tights when I finally die. American Apparel Opaque white tights in XS/S to be exact.

Well my latest obsession is Kate Spade's leg wear collection. My favorite pieces have to be the textured mustard tights and the gold tinted knit knee socks.

You can find me this weekend bombarding a Kate Spade boutique near you!




 
















me

No comments:

Post a Comment