Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas 2012 Wish List

The holidays are fast approaching and I am very excited! These last few weeks have been quite emotional with the passing of my beloved grandfather right after Thanksgiving. With that humongous loss I am feeling very welcoming to the Holiday season and to the closeness it brings people.

A fun little tradition I have have been doing on Ahoy hoy is listing my holiday wish list.  Here are some of the items I hope to see under my christmas tree this year.



Lanvin Patent Cap Toe Loafer. Enough said


Pearl earring studs. I've have been wishing for a simple, classic jewelry piece such as these.


Orla Kiely Scented Candle, perfect dose of adorableness for any home.

The Jazz Age by The Bryan Ferry Orchestra - Roxy Music and Bryan Ferry songs performed by a Jazz band. How chic is that?!


Alexander Girard Plate Set, one of my favorite Mid Century artists!


Hoover Twin Tank Steam Mop - I know, so unglamorous but I must have this for all the hardwood floors I have in my apartment!


West Ham United Female Home Kit - so I could sport when Liam and I attended a West Ham game in London next year!


I hope this holiday brings a lot of love, joy, and harmony into everyones lives. xoxox


A



No comments:

Post a Comment