Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mod Revolution Vogue China

As a human being I have many weaknesses, chocolate cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, Korean Day Spas and short bobbed haircuts being some. But another thing that is pretty much April kryptonite are stripes. I adore stripes! I constantly find myself purchasing striped dresses and tops that look like the many other striped pieces I own but I cannot say no to a good stripe therefore my collection keeps growing.

Vogue China does an amazing job of showcasing this springs hottest trend of my beloved stripes and displaying them in what I could only describe a very mod, very chic, all girls school. I'd love to attend the college that has Marc Jacobs, Prada, Louis Vuitton striped pieces as their uniform. Sigh, if only such a beautiful thing existed, and they served Magnolia cupcakes for lunch!










A



No comments:

Post a Comment